Search This Blog

Friday, August 30, 2013

I agree with this statement by NARTH

I don't agree with all of the perspectives that NARTH represents.  This time, I do agree with this statement here by NARTH about the Federal Court of Appeals ruling on California law, SB 1172. 

However, reading the statement by Liberty Counsel, at the same site, is troubling to me on multiple fronts.  The comments there are closed so I cannot express my reactions there.

And I agree with most of this article from NARTH, by Christopher H. Rosik, Ph.D., written in May of 2012, entitled, Fact- Checking California Senate Bill 1172. 

The second article there at the same link, also by Christopher Rosik, PH.D., entitled, California Senate Bill 1172: A Scientific and Legislative Travesty - A look at the bill’s misuse of science, in many ways, also reflects the points that I have been trying to present about the California bill, SB 1172. 

No comments:

Post a Comment